How to File a Movable Type Pro Support Ticket
- Review existing articles in on the Movable Type Developer Community Website and Ask an Expert to see if your question has already been answered.
- Review the Limitations of Basic Support page to ensure your question falls within the scope of our service.
Movable Type Pro Support is currently provided by After6 Services LLC.
- If you do not currently have an account on After6 Services’ help desk, submit a request via http://support.after6services.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
- If you already have an account on After6 Services’ help desk sign in via https://after6services.desk.com/customer/en/login, then file a new ticket.
- Complete the Help Desk Ticket form as completely as you can. Try to include important information such as the examples listed on the What to Include in a Movable Type Pro Support Ticket page.
We realize that screen shots would be helpful for certain steps in this section.
In order to help us respond to your issues quickly and accurately, we ask that you respect the following guidelines:
- Limit each ticket to a single issue. Open a new ticket for new problems or questions.
- Open only one ticket for the same issue.
- Do not link to a post you’ve already made in the Ask an Expert as your only description of your problem. Explain the issue directly on the ticket instead.
- Do not paste entire templates or the content of any files (such as mt-config.cgi) to your ticket unless that is specifically requested by a Support engineer.
- Choose a descriptive subject for your ticket. Otherwise, our support staff may modify the subject to reflect more appropriate language.