Movable Type 7 r.4703 (7.5.0) Release Notes
This version of Movable Type was released November 18, 2020.
This version includes several changes and bug fixes.
- [MTC-27334] Added a tool to migrate database charset to utf8mb4 to support emoji.
- [MTC-27407] Improved the size of the extended body field in edit of entries and page.
- [MTC-26354] Improved the display area in side menu
- [MTC-26417] Improved to show long category labels in selection of category
- [MTC-26400] Disabled override of ‘DefaultAccessAllowed’ directives from mt.cgi
- [MTC-26352] Added ‘New Entries / Pages’ in dashboard.
- [MTC-26259] Improved UI of setting roles of Content Types.
- [MTC-26251] Fix the filter label of “Content Data” to “Content Data Count” in the list view of Content Types.
- [MTC-26250] Fix the filter label of ‘Created by’ in the list view.
- [MTC-25990] Improved UI of field labels.
- [MTC-25383] Improved UI to remove unnecessary site name in Import and Export.
- [MTC-27571] Fixed to keep tag fields from updating by the user who has no permission to edit the tag fields when editing Content Types.
- [MTC-27526] Fixed to rename file with multibyte character in Windows environments.
- [MTC-27439] Fixed to apply a template when a comment error occurs.
- [MTC-27432] Fixed incorrect filter results of data-type with ‘does not contain’ in list view.
- [MTC-27431] Fixed to initialize mail template correctly if comment / trackback plugin is disabled.
- [MTC-27408] Fixed the search results of Content Data when multiple reference fields exist.
- [MTC-27376] Fixed not to delete category archive files at updating Content Data in draft status.
- [MTC-27205] Fixed the text labels when inserting images.
- [MTC-26573] Fixed an error when changing text formats with TinyMCE plugins disabled
- [MTC-25951] Fixed not to override Content Fields without the permission for the respective fields.
- [MTC-25885] Fixed not to allow multi-byte characters for basename of category and folder.
- [MTC-25345] Fixed to focus by a single click, not a double click at editing Content Type with IE11.
- [MTC-27588] Fixed to ignore “deprecated” errors in the plugins at Dynamic Publishing
- [MTC-27534] Fixed to use UTF-8 mode to connect IIS 7.0 and later.
- [MTC-27532] Fixed to store the information of sync-ed files for each destination.
- [MTC-27530] Fixed to reconnect at the error status 42x
- [MTC-27529] Fixed not to execute multiple tasks at once.
- [MTC-27516] Fixed to use Net::FTP in SSL mode.
- [MTC-27391] Fixed to store a log for each destination.
- [MTC-27175] Fixed to execute sync with folders containing multibyte labels.
- [MTC-26764] Fixed to avoid timeout when there are many files.
Many bug fixes and patch offerings reported by the Movable Type community are included in this release. The names of community members who provided patches and bug reports through Jira are as follows. I appreciate your cooperation! (In no particular order, titles omitted)
- bit part LLC - MTC-27376
- Skyarc - MTC-25885