Movable Type 7 r.4603 (7.1.4) Release Notes
This version of Movable Type was released November 13, 2019.
Movable Type version 7 r.4603 (v7.1.4) includes several changes including security fixes.
When updating, it is strongly recommended that you take a snapshot of the database before updating, then install Movable Type in a different directory instead of overwriting your current installation.
- [MTC-26731] Buttons are available in multiple-line field type of Contents Fields, the same as Entries.
- [MTC-26916] Center-Align and Right-Align buttons are available in Rich Text Editor of Content Fields.
- [MTC-25496] ContentSync Log is available.
- [MTC-26835] Improve the rebuild speed of ContentType and ContentData.
- [MTC-26404] Improve to treat plugins which have no schema version setting (Cloud only).
- [MTC-10937] Enable to clear history of ContentSync.
- [MTC-26316] “Sync all files” option is available at scheduled ContentSync.
- [MTC-26316] Send notification emails additionally to the user executing the sync process.
- [MTC-26496] Add Destination setting label.
- [MTC-26600] Enable to set SchwartzClientDeadline.
- [MTC-26544] Microsoft Edge is now supported in mt.cgi
- [MTC-26933] TheSchwartz log mode is verbose in run-periodic-tasks by default.
- [MTC-26496] Improve the notification email of ContentSync.
- [MTC-26934] Fix to sync correctly at multiple destinations in a sync setting.
- [MTC-26806] Check validation of the limit and offset value at the end point of list in Data API
- [MTC-26598] Update jQuery and a-table.js to latest
- [MTC-26786] Fix not to set any destination of redirection in password reset email
- [MTC-26947] Dashboard now works if Blogs exist where parent_id is NULL irregularly.
- [MTC-26883] smart_quotes modifier now works in DynamicPublishing mode.
- [MTC-26882] encode_json modifier now works correctly in DynamicPublishing mode.
- [MTC-26805] Update Data::ObjectDriver to 0.18
- [MTC-26550] Fix to rebuild Yearly ContentType archives correctly when un-publishing a published ContentData.
- [MTC-26599] Fix not to remove Yearly ContentType archives when removing a ContentData.
- [MTC-26752] Fix width and height filter of Asset in Batch Edit.
- [MTC-26572] Fix member of Entries and Pages editable in Batch Edit.
- [MTC-26516] Fix not to disable some plugins after upgrade.
- [MTC-26732] Fix error at no query to mt-search.cgi
- [MTC-26628] Fix not to ignore some irregular files in ContentSync.
- [MTC-26836] Fix to sync files published after scheduled sync correctly.
- [MTC-26672] Fix not to publish date-based archives without Entry.
- [MTC-26702] Fix to import member and role of group correctly when importing a website.
- [MTC-26597] Fix to remove ContentType and CategorySet in some cases.
- [MTC-26619] Fix dashboard error when existing ContentData related ContentType is removed.
- [MTC-26645] Fix MTContentField Tag correctly.
- [MTC-26826] Update DataAPI SDK to v4.1
Many bug fixes and patch offerings reported by the Movable Type community are included in this release. The names of community members who provided patches and bug reports through Jira are as follows. I appreciate your cooperation! (In no particular order, titles omitted)
- Hidetomo Hosono/EG Secure Solutions Inc., IPA, JPCERT/CC - MTC-26786
- Yu Kawayama - MTC-26672
- Yujiro Araki - MTC-26572 (FEEDBACK-1325)
- Skyarc - MTC-26550
- Mai Ishiyama - MTC-26599
- ARK-Web - MTC-26882, MTC-26883