Movable Type 6.7.9 Release Notes
This version of Movable Type was released May 12, 2021.
This version includes several changes and bug fixes and security fixes.
When updating, it is strongly recommended that you take a snapshot of the database before updating, then install Movable Type in a different directory instead of overwriting your current installation.
- [MTC-27451] New configuration directive: DeleteFilesAfterRebuild, The files to be removed with rebuilding, are removed at the final phase of rebuilding if enabled. It improves to avoid temporary 404 Not Found errors during the rebuilding process.
- [MTC-27750] Updated TinyMCE to 5.7.0 in TinyMCE5 Plugins
- [MTC-27724] Changed copyright notation
- [MTC-27655] Removed Livedoor auth from OpenID plugin
- [MTC-27758] Fixed no to appear warning at comparing date from the previous execution
- [MTC-27717] Improved logging at sync failure of a part of files.
- [MTC-27436] FIxed log at deleting a sync setting.
- [MTC-26796] Fixed to show sync settings that the sync histories are deleted.
- [MTC-27748] Fixed not to mis-decode log messages in UTF-8 originated in OS
- [MTC-27746] Fixed to record caller information correctly via MT::Util::Log
- [MTC-27641] Fixed not to redirect to Sign-in page at failure of update setting
- [MTC-27640] Fixed to make directories when the site path is nested
- [MTC-10030] Fixed “Not a subroutine reference at lib/MT.pm line 3105.” error in plugins with search_api setting
- [MTC-9797] Fixed to remove mt_fileinfo record at unpublishing entries and pages
Many bug fixes and patch offerings reported by the Movable Type community are included in this release. The names of community members who provided patches and bug reports through Jira are as follows. We appreciate your cooperation! (In no particular order, titles omitted)
- Hajime Fujimoto - MTC-9797