Movable Type 6.5.3 Release Notes
This version of Movable Type was released February 6, 2020.
Movable Type version 6.5.3 includes several changes including security fixes.
When updating, it is strongly recommended that you take a snapshot of the database before updating, then install Movable Type in a different directory instead of overwriting your current installation.
- [MTC-26879] Log the enabling / disabling of a plugin.
- [MTC-27054] Add some L10N phases for European languages.
- [MTC-26886] Add heights to multiple-line text custom fields.
- [MTC-25591] Log failure of sign-in.
- [MTC-13534] Add SVG to ThemeStaticFileExtensions as a default value.
- [MTC-8300] Improve performance of mt-feed.cgi
- [MTC-27084] Data API is disabled at new installation and creating a new website and blog. No change for the current settings.
- [MTC-27077] No size set for the Assets which is not supported by MT when importing from WordPress.
- [MTC-27021] Remove the template of Technorati Search.
- [MTC-27020] The initial value is set to 85 for JPEG image quality.
- [MTC-25649] Fix links to search.cpan.org.
- [MTC-26986] [XSS] Fix not to execute scripts in WYSIWYG editor.
- [MTC-27016] Fix not to set the format of multiple-line text in ContentType to “None”.
- [MTC-27080] Fix to suppress warn ‘redefined’ in WXRImporter with XML::SAX modules other than XML::SAX::PurePerl.
- [MTC-27072] Fix not to slow Data API with a huge version value.
- [MTC-27029] Fix not to show an error at sign-out in Rainier theme.
- [MTC-27008] Fix our company name in some themes
- [MTC-26823] Fix to parse Markdown correctly.
- [MTC-26673] Fix not to react to pressing “Enter” in IE11.
- [MTC-24805] Fix to update entrymodifiedon at editing statuses in list view.
- [MTC-25643] Fix to use SSL configuration parameters when “SSLVerifyNone 1”.
- [MTC-25632] Fix to use SSL configuration parameters in SMTP when “SSLVerifyNone 1” or “SMTPSSLVerifyNone 1”.
- [MTC-13203] Fix not to send an empty email when EmailAddressMain is not set
- [MTC-10067] Fix to control whether Page is published or not via page endpoint of Data API.
- [MTC-9488] Fix to suppress warn ‘used only once: possible typo.’
- [MTC-8946] Fix the format of blockquote in editor.
- [MTC-8795] Fix the message when XML::Parser is not installed.
- [MTC-11974] Fix not to register comments with invalid external authenticators.
- [MTC-26335] Fix error at loading non-existed modifiers.
- [MTC-26502] Fix to suppress warn at DebugMode 1
- [MTC-27005] Fix to update MTReleaseNumber correctly.
Many bug fixes and patch offerings reported by the Movable Type community are included in this release. The names of community members who provided patches and bug reports through Jira are as follows. I appreciate your cooperation! (In no particular order, titles omitted)
- Hideki Abe - MTC-26823
- Shingo Watanabe@alfasado - MTC-24805 MTC-8795