Movable Type 6.5.2 Release Notes
This version of Movable Type was released November 13, 2019.
Movable Type version 6.5.2 includes several changes including security fixes.
When updating, it is strongly recommended that you take a snapshot of the database before updating, then install Movable Type in a different directory instead of overwriting your current installation.
- [MTC-25496] ContentSync Log is available. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26404] Improve to treat plugins which have no schema version setting (Cloud).
- [MTC-10937] Enable to clear history of ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26316] “Sync all files” option is available at scheduled ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26316] Send notification emails additionally to the user executing the sync process. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26496] Add Destination setting label. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26600] Enable to set SchwartzClientDeadline.
- [MTC-26544] Microsoft Edge is now supported in mt.cgi
- [MTC-26933] TheSchwartz log mode is verbose in run-periodic-tasks by default.
- [MTC-26496] Improve the notification email of ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
- [MTC-26934] Fix to sync correctly at multiple destinations in a sync setting.
- [MTC-26806] Check validation of the limit and offset value at the end point of list in Data API
- [MTC-26598] Update jQuery and a-table.js to latest
- [MTC-26786] Fix not to set any destination of redirection in password reset email
- [MTC-26883] smart_quotes modifier now works in DynamicPublishing mode.
- [MTC-26882] encode_json modifier now works correctly in DynamicPublishing mode.
- [MTC-26805] Update Data::ObjectDriver to 0.18
Many bug fixes and patch offerings reported by the Movable Type community are included in this release. The names of community members who provided patches and bug reports through Jira are as follows. I appreciate your cooperation! (In no particular order, titles omitted)
- Hidetomo Hosono/EG Secure Solutions Inc., IPA, JPCERT/CC - MTC-26786
- ARK-Web - MTC-26882, MTC-26883