This is documentation about a configuration directive, which can be placed within Movable Type’s core configuration file,
mt-config.cgi, to customize the behavior of the system.
The DebugMode option controls whether MT displays or suppresses messages that are useful for debugging purposes. By default, this option is set to 0, or disabled. Set to at least 1 to prevent the suppression of these messages.
The DebugMode is a bit-wise setting and offers the following options:
- 1 - Display debug messages
- 2 - Display a stack trace for messages captured
- 4 - Lists queries issued by Data::ObjectDriver
- 8 - Reports on MT templates that take more than 1/4 second to build*
- 128 - Outputs app-level request/response information to STDERR.
These can be combined, so if you want to display queries and debug messages, use a DebugMode of 5 for instance.
- Users should install the Time::HiRes perl module prior to enabling DebugMode