The Future of Movable Type and Your Business
New York City October 18th, 2012
The 2012 Idea Exchange is a chance for developers, designers, and clients to get together to learn from each other, discuss new projects, hear about the latest offerings in MT5.2, and gain detailed insight on where Movable Type is going, and what our plans are for helping to grow and support the Movable Type business in North America, Europe, and South America.
- The CEO's or Presidents of major Japanese Movable Type partners will be presenting their current offerings in Japan and be looking for partner to help ready these offerings for North America. The CEO of GENOVA and the CEO of Alfasado will be in attendance.
- An overview of other offerings currently being made ready for North America.
- Movable Type premier support partner 601AM will be presenting a case study on a challenging Movable Type implementation, sharing with you the details on how they solved the client's unique challenges.
- Movable Type will have the lead developer, Yuji, on hand for discussions. Six Apart CEO Nob Seki will be attending, as will EVP Product Tsukasa Sugita, and others from the Movable Type team.
- I will present an overview of the new Movable Type business strategy so that your business can take advantage of the great things to come.
- We also plan on having an additional speaker or two that will be from outside of the MT community.
If you are interested in presenting or have suggestions on what you would like to learn or get out of this meeting, please Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Idea Exchange will be on Thursday October 18th from 9am to 5pm.
- The event is FREE and will include a continental breakfast, lunch, and all day snacks and beverages.
- There will be a Happy Hour onsite following the daylong meeting, allowing for network and time to get to know your fellow community members.
- There will also be an unofficial gathering on the evening of the 18th, place and time TBD.
How to apply
This event is FREE, so please RSVP as soon as possible.
(Seats are available on a first come basis)
To apply, please send an email titled [Idea Exchange 2012] to email@example.com, with how many will be attending in your party.
Meeting Location - Offsite NYC
The 2012 Movable Type Idea Exchange will be taking place at one of New York's newest meeting and event spaces, Offsite, on 52 West 39th Street.
Offsite is connected floor-to-floor, including a complete audio/visual system with multi-screened synced projections on five 60"- 80" LED 3D TVs, digital smart board, surround sound, iMacs, and iPads. From live camera feeds and audio/video conferencing capabilities to award-winning plug-and-play Halcon conference tables and high-speed WiFi, every tech-requisite has already been thought of.