In last week's ProNet conference call, which is quickly evolving into a call-in internet talk show of sorts, I spoke with David Recordon, the man leading the effort behind the Open Social Graph Project, or "Glue." If you are interested in learning more about:
- the open social graph
- what actually is the "social graph"
- what the goals are for the project
- what are the principals that govern its development
- what kind of products one might build with this technology
- what is XFN and what are the other protocols and standards that this project is taking advantage of
Remember our ProNet conference calls are open to the public. Anyone is welcome to join and participate in the conversation we have there.