- More refinements are made to the system level navigation scheme and to the primary navigation of the application.
- The template editor now sports template syntax highlighting.
- An <MTAuthors> template tag was added to allow for the listing of authors in the system
- An <MTIfCommenterIsAuthor> template tag was added to determine if a the current commenter in context is an author in the system, and a <MTIfCommenterIsEntryAuthor> tag was added to see if the current commenter is also the author of the current entry in context. These two tags allow for comments left by authors to be styled differently then other commenters.
- Turning on and off captchas is now controlled on a blog-by-blog basis - it is no longer a system preference, making it easier to craft the anti-spam policy of your choosing.
And as always: keep the feedback coming. We may be shifting gears in an effort to get this product out the door, but we are still all ears and working hard to incorporate as much of your ideas and feedback into MT4 as possible.