Turning On Debug Mode
To turn on Debug Mode within Movable Type, edit your mt-config.cgi file and add the following line:
The DebugMode is a bit-wise setting and offers the following options:
- 1 - Display debug messages
- 2 - Display a stack trace for messages captured
- 4 - Lists queries issued by Data::ObjectDriver
- 8 - Reports on MT templates that take more than 1/4 second to build*
- 128 - Outputs app-level request/response information to STDERR.
These can be combined, so if you want to display queries and debug messages, use a DebugMode of 5 for instance.