We are excited to announce that “Movable Type for AWS” is now available in the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific. See below the list of available regions.
“Movable Type for AWS” is an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) including the OS in which Movable Type 6 was installed.
You can build a server easily on the AWS EC2 that includes a database, a web server and a PSGI server which are all optimized for Movable Type by just a few clicks. It is also easy to upgrade. You can upgrade the Movable Type using yum command.
yum update movabletype
- Latest Movable Type 6
- Amazon Linux 2014.09
- Web Server:
- PSGI Server:
- us-east-1: US East (N. Virginia)
- us-west-1: US West (N. California)
- us-west-2: US West (Oregon)
- eu-west-1: EU (Ireland)
- ap-northeast-1: Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
- ap-southeast-1: Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- ap-southeast-2: Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- sa-east-1: South America (Sao Paulo)
The software fee of Movable Type for AWS is time-based, and a micro instance is free. You can choose the payment method as hourly or annual.
- $0.07 /1 hour
- $499 /1 year
- A micro instance is free.
- Technical support is not included.
- EC2 usage fee will be charged separately.
Have fun with Movable Type for AWS!